Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anybody here bought one yet. And worth the extra bucks from the normal. And is frame ceracote or is that coyote color frame done at Walther, got 2 different answers on that one RON K.

Well i ordered one. Guess nobody else here ever did.Or has handled or really seen one.
Whatever horrors are in the box i can live with them haha

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
I think you did good. I'd get one, but I just want it in black, or maybe gray if they're only going to offer special colors. The magwell is $89 and the extensions are $49 in the Walther store. So with three mags, you're looking at about $240 and maybe shipping and taxes to have the same thing on a regular Q4 TAC.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
MSRP: $957.00
Your Price: $764.49

Hmm, for that price I think the Canik TP9 Elite Combat or Combat Executive is a better gun - in my opinion. :)

Love my Elite Combat, I shoot it better than any of my other guns now. Trigger is phenomenal.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will see they said $700 bucks shipped from another source and a week delivery.RON K.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Nice! Looks great. I put the magwell on my 5" and would never go back. PPQs that don't have them look like they're missing something to me now. I'm sure you'll love it!

Any plans for a compensator or suppressor?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts