Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's kind of ironic they call it the classic. The thumb button is classic. The paddle is light years ahead.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Walther's Facebook post was epic saying they have screenshots of everyone saying that if they put paddles on the Q4 and Q5 they would buy them and they would start shaming those who don't.

Of course it was tongue in cheek but funny.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Very funny of them. I jumped through hoops to Frankenstein my own M1 Q5 Match. Here in commiechusetts that's no small feat. I've even developed my own 3D printed basepads to get the 10 round spacer type magazines to work with the Taylor Freelance magwell. Fit's in the IDPA box with no pucker required

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Uggg, I just bought a boatload of rifle stuff, including a new .308. Oh well, my classic Q5 is on the way, mwahaha. Not so much a money issue as a significant other (wife) tolerance issue. As long as I don't run out of room in the safes she seems to be ok, and I have yet to sleep on the couch, so I'm rolling the dice again here and assuming consent. What can go wrong?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Do those use the PPQ M1 mags?

Frankly thought I would never see those in production...lol
I would bet with 99.999% certainty they use PPQ M1/P99 mags. No reason to think they wouldn't. Will know 100% once I receive it.

Glad to see Walther continues to listen to customers and remains loyal to their original pre-button fans.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got my Q4 classic today and the trigger is by far the worst PPQ trigger of the 3 that I now own.
My Q5 match and my 4” PPQ have great triggers. Wall, tiny bit of take up and a crisp break. The Q4, barely any wall, a lot of take up and then a break. The reset is much longer too.
I’m not sure what’s going on but I have feeling I’ll take advantage of the buy back. I’ll shoot it Sunday and see how that goes but the trigger is reason enough to send it back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts