Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody carry the PPQ M2 in OWB holster in the summer. Looking for something comfortable enough to wear all day at the office, bust is fairly concealable. I'm 6'1 around 300 lbs. I'd appreciate all the help anyone can offer. Thanks in advance everyone.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I wish I could give you first-hand experience, but I chose to make my own kydex OWB paddle holster since I keep a Lasermax Spartan on mine. However, if I would have purchased one I had it narrowed down to a Theis Paddle holster. I researched it for weeks and that was the best option that I found for OWB comfort for our PPQ. If you're not a paddle guy than the horsehide option they have is amazingly comfortable from what I've read. They sell it to fit with the Spartan Lasermax so I'm still considering buying one, but the one I made functions pretty well so Its hard to spend the extra money on one.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I could give you first-hand experience, but I chose to make my own kydex OWB paddle holster since I keep a Lasermax Spartan on mine. However, if I would have purchased one I had it narrowed down to a Theis Paddle holster. I researched it for weeks and that was the best option that I found for OWB comfort for our PPQ. If you're not a paddle guy than the horsehide option they have is amazingly comfortable from what I've read. They sell it to fit with the Spartan Lasermax so I'm still considering buying one, but the one I made functions pretty well so Its hard to spend the extra money on one.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk
I'll definitely check them both out. I'm carrying my Sig p365 which has been great, but my PPQ shoots and handles so well that I been itching to strap it on.
Thank very much for the info.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought this one for my PPQ M2 9mm. I'm very happy with it.

Azula Gun Holsters Leather 2 Slot Molded Thumb Break Pancake Leather Pistol Holster for Walther PPQ 9mm .40 Pistol Black RH

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought this one for my PPQ M2 9mm. I'm very happy with it.

Azula Gun Holsters Leather 2 Slot Molded Thumb Break Pancake Leather Pistol Holster for Walther PPQ 9mm .40 Pistol Black RH

Thank you sir.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts