Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an email today from Grabagun saying a new lower price on the PPQ of $439 and it looks like a few other online retailers have followed. That is a heck of a deal for a great pistol and what a buyers market it is these days for new firearms.

https://grabagun.com/walther-ppq-m2-9mm-4-15rd-blk-pol-fs.html

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yes, I do agree it's a buyers market these days.

The problem for us that have guns for sale, is that it is truly a buyer's market.

I have no Walthers for sale, but I can see that gun sales and also gun auctions are slow
as heck, but see no reason for GunBroker to raise their fees and institute a 2% reserve fee.

I'm already taxed enough here in WA state.

Reactions: grumpy1

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I do agree it's a buyers market these days.

The problem for us that have guns for sale, is that it is truly a buyer's market.

I have no Walthers for sale, but I can see that gun sales and also gun auctions are slow
as heck, but see no reason for GunBroker to raise their fees and institute a 2% reserve fee.

I'm already taxed enough here in WA state.
IMO that is a consequence on political times being fairly friendly to firearm owners at the federal level that was not expected to happen. The good news is that ammo is plentiful and cheaper than it has been in years. Who knows what the future will be though.

Reactions: 23738

·
Read Only
5,165 Posts
Who knows what the future will be though.
Uncertainty is what spikes gun sales through the roof. But we all know this. Hell, I still have ammo left over from my big buying spree back in 2013.

I wouldn't call it hoarding, but I've got enough 12gauge shotshells, .40, and .30-06 to last the average 250 round/weekend shooter.....well, probably a year or so...

I ought to just sell it at a local auction. But I'm too lazy LOL.

·
Registered
655 Posts
That is cheaper than the Walther employee discount.:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts