Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
That's a great price. They can be a pain to get them to ship but at that price it's worth the wait.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Never come across them this low..

Have a few 15s in the cart, but to pick up some 17s or not..?

Reactions: Dlquinn

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
I bought four just because I can't pass up a good deal. I've ordered from them in the past, but don't recall how long it took them to ship. Too bad they don't have PPS's as well.

I notice their availability is shrinking exponentially. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hoping they will have some at that price at their storefront. Ironically I dealt with them way, way back in the past when I didn't have a CC; sent them a money order to pay for something and they cashed it without sending anything back. Now I live in their town so good luck trying to cheat me again.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Never come across them this low..

Have a few 15s in the cart, but to pick up some 17s or not..?
You sound like me a few hours ago. Add 5 15 round mags to the cart then see 17 round mags. Do I take out the 15's?
Debate for 10 seconds, nope bought 5 of each.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was able to order the PPQ 45 mags for under $20 each. Even with shipping charges, they are the cheapest I can find. I’m not in a rush, so as long as they show up eventually, I will be happy.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Anyone have issues using Discover?

I know the AR15 Forum does not hold Botach in high regard..

·
Registered
978 Posts
Anyone have issues using Discover?

I know the AR15 Forum does not hold Botach in high regard..
Botach is known (through forum postings) for not shipping promptly, sometimes waiting weeks to ship and posting and telling people that they have items in stock when they don't. They are also known for not returning messages left with them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have purchased M&P mags from them in the past at similar prices. The mags arrived in about a week. They were factory mags in factory packaging. I have had about 5 different orders from them and never was disappointed.

You miles might vary.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Not dogging them, I know they refuse to ship ammo to Illinois which is their right as a business, and my fault for residing here, but seeking input, never ordered from them and for some reason won't go through

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I used a Discover card.....no issues.
Rats. Must be IL related..

Somehow this whole state is associated with Chicago laws.

Send me 4 15s and 2 17s and I'll shoot you the cost and a gift for your troubles :cool:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts