Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
About to be the proud owner of Q9 M1. Should pick it up Friday or Saturday!

Ive been looking at getting into some local IDPA matches, and in my searches for equipment ive found aftermarket support to be pretty limited or expensive!

It got me thinking that regarding mag carriers what carriers, that are made for other pistols, would accommodate the PPQ mags?

Thanks

Edit:For example ive heard that Beretta 92/M9 are almost identical.

·
Registered
182 Posts
My Vega ones fit the CZ shadow, PPQ, Glock and M&P with just a slight tension adjustment. I think the CZ's and M&P's are the most close to the PPQ dimensions.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Back in the Clinton ban days, people were known to use modified Beretta mags in P99s.

I'm pretty sure they are identical dimensionally, though I don't have one. I do have an M9 mag paddle holster that I almost never use that works fine for me.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Back in the Clinton ban days, people were known to use modified Beretta mags in P99s.

I'm pretty sure they are identical dimensionally, though I don't have one. I do have an M9 mag paddle holster that I almost never use that works fine for me.
I remember those days. I think we had to modify the hole that engages the mag release slightly to make them work. I think I may have some lying around. I'll have to give one a try.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I think some of the Glock carriers will suffice. I know I used leather ones for a tactical course. They were a little loose. However, I think Comp Tac makes some for the PPQ. Google them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts