Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Just thought I'd ask if it is normal to not receive a test paper (i.e. target w/ shooter listed) with a new Walther PPQ M2 9MM pistol? Just received mine today and it did not come with any test papers at all. Also, doing my initial field strip and cleaning of the gun, I noticed that the guide rod/spring does not have the blue tip that I see everyone else's PPQ has online in videos. Has Walther changed what they're doing as far as testing papers and guide rod assembly?

Thanks for any input!

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
I picked up my Q4 SF a few weeks ago. Mine did not come with the test target and my guide rod ends are both black too.

Regards ------------

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I picked up my Q4 SF a few weeks ago. Mine did not come with the test target and my guide rod ends are both black too.

Regards ------------
Hmm... thanks TheLevelOne. Must be something different Walther is doing with there new batch of PPQs.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
I can say they are still making world class firearms, changes aside. Gun is superb.

Sent from my Cray X1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
DrumDuder8, have you contacted Walther custom service ( 479-242-8500 Ext 507 ) and asked them? They are very easy to work with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts