Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a roughly 1 year old ppq m2 sc that has pretty considerable wear in the mag well. With a magazine loaded it will flop around side to side and front to back. When new it did not do this but now it is to the point where it will pinch you fingers when firing in between the mag well and the sleeve for the magazine. It appears the sleeve for the 15 round magazine is adding wear as well. Anyone have similar problems? I sent an email to Walther tech support 7 days ago but haven't heard anything back yet.

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
I don't use the sleeve. I tried the sleeve out when I got the gun and didn't like it. It was "wobbly" then, even when new.

I also experienced the pinched finger thing you mention.

It will be interesting to hear what Walther has to say about. I doubt there is much they can do about it due to the design of the thing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called and was told reps from Germany will look into it but that was in mid March. Overall pretty disappointed. Currently researching all metal cz handguns to keep this from happening.

It did not do it for the first year with fairly extensive training and use and it's gotten worse since the original post

1 - 4 of 4 Posts