Walther Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats a good price to pay for a PPQ SF pro ?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I have not seen a single one for sale yet. So, I would hazard a guess that if you can find one, it’s a good price 🙂

Margins on guns are horrible. If you can get 10% off MSRP on one of these I would think you are doing great.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Keep in mind....gun sales are really bad now. Big slump. And more slowdown continuing.

Gross Margins are around 15 to 25% per gun. Often times, they make only $50 per gun especially on the cheaper guns that everyone wants.

Used guns make a lot more money.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I think it's a keeper at $1,100, which isn't going to happen for at
least 2 years. It's not worth $1,500, unless you just want it whatever the cost, in which case have fun and enjoy the heck out of it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Since they're out of stock everywhere (production is VERY limited) you'll be paying close to MSRP for a Q5 Match SF Pro for now - $1,650 (and $1,499 for the Q5 Match standard). I doubt you'll be able to see much discounts anywhere in 2019.

But the standard retail price for a Q5 Match SF standard seems to be $1,359-$1,399. A Pro might be $1,549.

·
Registered
345 Posts
You really have to shop around and not be impatient.
As someone who has been shopping around I can tell you the difference between places can be several hundred dollars.
And definitely don’t be afraid to stay away from market “big boys” and look at the smaller distributors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.