Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings. I have 4 lightly used mags for an M2 for sale for low low price of $80.

But wait, there's more... if you act now I'll throw in a kydex OWB holster for FREE (the catch is it's left handed). :D

I'll take Paypal.

Edit: SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whoops -- Yeah they're 9 mm. I guess I should have put down the caliber. :D

I'll shoot you a message.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reloader

I tried to message you but got the following:

vBulletin Message
Reloader550 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Reloader550 from the recipient list and send the message again.

That said I'll just state the basics / couple questions here -- if we move forward we'll need to figure this out....

1) What state are you in, and are there any restrictions on 15 round mags?
2) Do you want the holster?
3) I'm a fan of Paypal because it has a dispute process if needed to protect both of us. I can't find anything like that for a POMO -- are you aware f anything like this?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Man, that’s a heck of a deal. If it falls through with Reloader550, I’ll take the package deal.

And, FYI, Postal Money Order is totally safe for you, because he has to give the cash to the post office before they issue the M.O.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts