Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title suggests I am wondering if anyone had experience with fitting a PPQ M1/Classic in an M2 Bravo Torsion. I’ve studied a bunch of pictures of the holster and it seems like there may not be room for the mag releases but I was hoping someone might have experience. The Torsion was my favorite holster for my SC while I had it, was really hoping to get one for my M1.

·
Premium Member
13,804 Posts
I've made a few holster for PPQ's ... M1's and M2's. The only difference between a PPQ M1 and M2 is the width of the trigger guard as it flares out around the button. Which means that any holster made to accept an M2 will absolutely accept an M1.

·
Registered
1 Posts
While I can't speak to the trigger guard question, I do have an IWB torsion for my PPQ M2. It doesn't work at all for me. I've seen good review with other firearms, but it's actually the most printing of all the IWB holsters I've tried. Maybe it's just my body type, but it actually causes the grip to cant away from my stomach and hang over the belt line. My cheapo concealment express works better, with a claw it's much better.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
While I can't speak to the trigger guard question, I do have an IWB torsion for my PPQ M2. It doesn't work at all for me. I've seen good review with other firearms, but it's actually the most printing of all the IWB holsters I've tried. Maybe it's just my body type, but it actually causes the grip to cant away from my stomach and hang over the belt line. My cheapo concealment express works better, with a claw it's much better.

Did you adjust the clip at all? I ended up wearing my Bravo in a single clip configuration with the clip canted quite a bit. Had one for my PPQsc and it concealed like a dream with the 15rd clip (same size as PPQ -.5” in the barrel). As far as using it in a two clip configuration, I only used that for appendix. Once I took off the second (shorter) clip and realized you can angle the long clip, it was a total “ah hah” moment.

Also, the Bravo Torsion for the PPQ M2 is 100% compatible with the PPQ M1. Upon further inspection the PPQ shown in their Torsion on their website is a PPQ M1/Classic and they got back to me and let me know they are compatible.

·
Registered
86 Posts
100% my experience as well. I sent mine back & had them exchange it for one of their OWB ones. Then, while training with the OWB one they sent I ending up inadvertantly sawing off the front sight blade & the cause of that was an extremely sharp upper edge of the holster. :(

I have purchased a couple more OWB Bravo holsters because they are really inexpensive for a kydex type holster. When I get them I take some sort of deburring action on the upper circumference of the holster to take that sharp edge away. Not likely purchase another IWB from Bravo though.

FWIW, the best IWB I've found for the PPQ M2 is the one I have from KSG Armory.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts