Walther Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Hi!

I'm also considering getting a PPQ M2 as my first gun, but I'm not sure whether to get the 4" or the 5", or the P22Q.
Bit indecisive there. :unsure:
I got the 4" because it was cheaper and smaller to carry around. I also got the 9mm because there's more kick than the .22. But .22 ammo also seems cheaper than 9mm.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got the 4" because it was cheaper and smaller to carry around. I also got the 9mm because there's more kick than the .22. But .22 ammo also seems cheaper than 9mm.
But you'd say that the PPQ M2 would be a better choice than P22Q? There is no carry around in my part of Europe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Oh I'm not one to ask. The PPQ M2 4" 9mm is my first gun and it's still at the FFL awaiting my pickup. I've only just held the gun before buying it and it fit like a glove so figured it'd be a good first handgun. Also figured you can't go wrong with the Walther name so I'm sure either will be great. You just need to decide on if you want a larger weapon with more kick or a smaller one with less kick.

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Oh I'm not one to ask. The PPQ M2 4" 9mm is my first gun and it's still at the FFL awaiting my pickup. I've only just held the gun before buying it and it fit like a glove so figured it'd be a good first handgun. Also figured you can't go wrong with the Walther name so I'm sure either will be great. You just need to decide on if you want a larger weapon with more kick or a smaller one with less kick.
If you are in decent physical condition without significant physical ailments like arthritis, the PPQ 9mm is not likely to be hard to control.

The 9mm in a service-sized handgun like the PPQ is not regarded as a hard-kicker.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts