Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dawson fiber optic sights for PPQ

Hi folks,

Been years since I last posted around here (I'm more active on other owner's group forums), but recently did a little reorganizing of my gun stuff and found some old Walther parts that I've had stored away. Really need to just move these items, so I'm trying to price accordingly.

Please PM with any questions! Thanks for looking!

(4) PPQ M1 9mm magazines. New and never even loaded. 3 out of 4 magazines were taken out of the plastic package before they were stored, but still brand new and never used.
*ALL SOLD*

(5) PPS M1 9mm magazines. Like new. Loaded maybe 2-3 times each. No rust, dings, dents, scratches, etc. Just very, very light wear from the few insertions into the mag well.
*ALL SOLD*

(1) Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB holster + single mag holder for 1.5" belts. OD green w/ black leather option and extra set of brown leather belt loops. Brand new and never used.
*SOLD*

(1) Set of Dawson FO sights for Walther PPQ 9mm (.125" plain rear w/ .100" red front). Brand new in package.
$68 shipped

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'll take the two 7 rounder and the 8 round PPS mags. Please PM me your paypal info

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts