Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

The M1 PPQ 9mm is sold out at Gunbuyer and their made by Walther exclusive M1 5" went from 460 to 600.

Since Gunbuyer is kinda the defacto seller of Walther, anyone know what's up?

enjoy the backwards title :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
What's up with what? They buy in quantity from Walther and either specify certain features or get Walther to approve changes to be within warranty. They may buy more, may buy another model to feature, or may not do another issue.

They weren't that unique, same PPQ as everyone else has so unless you are really interested in fashion colors, you can still get PPQ M1's.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Can find the PPQ Classic on at least 2 dozen websites, available $480-640.. are you looking to pick one up?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The M1 5" is a Walther exclusive to Gunbuyer ($460),
Gunbuyer has always had cheapest M1 4" at $450,
Gunbuyer has never run out.

That's why I ask and why this is an interesting question.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
In reference to the M1, seems par for the course-- companies run out of stock.

My point is that it is still available numerous other places at a similar price point.

The M1 5" "gun buyer exclusive" I know nothing about, so cannot speak to that one..

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Unfortunately, I was on to something.

PPQ stocks in the US are low. Contacted a few other sites (Gunbuyer gave me a stock answer) and they said there were zero from distributors.

Some will say Walthers come in waves. That was true a long time ago and with the P99. That hasn't been true for at least 2 years on the PPQ.

Interestingly, the H&K VP9 is having the same deal. Jumped in price everywhere 60 bucks and low stock. Very few have the VP9...3

Dear Walther reps, I can't find a reasonably/normal priced PPQ...

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
WCM,

+$20 more than your GB price, I can send you a list of dozens, no problem if you'd like.

VP9 looks nice, but that's about it for me.

Assuming this is due to the ever popular, but bastardized M2?

·
Registered
2 Posts
gun.deals is your friend. Just enter in the model number. Looks like one vendor has them in stock.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A friendly point: you're not reading what I'm saying.

You can buy them. I got that. I just bought one off gun.deals. But the stock of PPQs in America is zippo right now.

Example: Buds has 3 PPQ M1s. There distributors don't have them.

That is weird for Walther.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts