Walther Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
This is where you will and expect to find a article like that, they are center to right, THANK GOD!
WASHINGTON TIMES MAGA!

Reactions: Wolfierules907

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've got one of them and can''t even imagine CC with it...its a humongous gun. I got it for range work anyway, not to carry. Fine pistol, well made, unusually nice trigger.

·
Premium Member
8,647 Posts
If you can't conceal carry a Q45 you don't understand the concepts of concealed carry.

You should see the size of the Qs oldfart conceals under his eye killing shirts...now those are huge.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I have no issues CCing my Q45.

Heck, oldfart CCs a Q with a laser sigh,t and a 30rd mag, and several back-up 30rd mags.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
The Q45 is about as bulky as my PPX which I have carried, but that was years ago. I don't even carry my Q 9mm but I would if I wanted to.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
The Washington Post, Jeff Bozos personal propaganda outlet.
Indeed it is. But it does have an actual paper in circulation, as opposed to the 50,000 copies the Washington Times puts out, last time I checked.

Even my tiny hometown paper, in the woods of the Thuringian forest, puts out 80,000; not even counting the nearly identical papers under different names for the counties one over.

·
Premium Member
8,647 Posts
First we have to posit that the Washington Times is Main Stream...:) that is a heavy lift indeed.

The fact that strangers no longer come up to you at the range and ask what the heck is that weapon should tell you it is Main Stream.

Reactions: mikel

·
Read Only
5,165 Posts
You had me at PPQ. :D

Newspapers!? I get all my fact and news from facebook, don'tcha know! :rolleyes:

Well, not so much. As far as news media (tv) goes...I turn it all off after the weather report. A lot of it is biased, but usually the little local stations tell it non-objectively.

Example, our local newspaper (which isn't even printed in our county!) has editorials with the writers inserting proselytizing opinion rather than fact. And in my workplace, there are some who buy into the trash and believe it.

Anyway, you had me at PPQ. Simply the best.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts