Walther Forums banner

741 - 757 of 757 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,813 Posts
Home made........... Contoured to be carried at 2:00-2:30ish. Fits like a glove.....has hood to accept RMR....also allows use of open sights. Modified my M1 9mm bluegun to make it the same length as the 40. After pressing the kydex, I trimmed the area around the mag button to work with an M2 or M1, 9mm or 40. If I opened up the end of the holster, I could stick a 5" in it. BUT, I'm modifying my mold to allow me to press a new shell for the 5". :D

I'm almost out of the 'TCU' purple leather....need to drop by Tandy Leather and see what I can find 'on sale'.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Bravo concealment (www.bravoconcealment.com) just started offering their DOS and Torsion IWB holsters for the PPQ and PPQc.

I have a torsion for my Glock 19 and it is a really good holster at a really good price! (Plus, if you don’t like it, you can return it in the included prepaid shipping envelope!)

According to an Instagram comment from the company owner they’ll be offering their OWB holsters for the PPQ/PPQc soon. (Holding out for a light bearing version) I asked CS about a 5” version but didn’t get a real response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello all

I just picked up my PPQ M1 this week and have been looking through the slog of holsters on the net. I ordered one today from Midway - Safariland 7378 7TS ALS Concealment Holster. It's a molded right hand paddle holster.

They say it's specific to the PPQ (&99 I think). I was looking for a decent paddle (I prefer those most of the time as I switch guns when out shooting and they are just easier). I'll update once it gets here next week. Has anyone had any exp with this offering from Safariland?

I was looking to get a Blackhawk but they didn't offer a model specific and the one I have for my M&P kinda works, it will lock in but doesn't cover as high up the trigger guard area as I like (its minor but I'm that way).

I am also looking to find a Leather Paddle also if anyone has a recommendation I'm open.

Cheers!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I know I’m a little late to this but man I love these holsters! I have it for my Glock 43 but I will get one for the ppq in time. Pricey but quality, for sure.
Let me know if you're interested in this one, for a PPQ and TLR1. I really wanted to have a hammered handgun for my appendix carry. I just got the same holster for my HK P2000 with a TLR-7 and that will become my primary carry gun. I'd be willing to sell this holster (and possibly even the TLR-1).

·
Registered
89 Posts
Actually, stars may have aligned for this one. Since you are the person who gave me solid advice on which rail key to use for the tlr-1...was this holster molded to the p320 key position?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Actually, stars may have aligned for this one. Since you are the person who gave me solid advice on which rail key to use for the tlr-1...was this holster molded to the p320 key position?
It wasn’t molded to a specific key (I just ordered the gun and light combo from the website), but that’s the key I had it on and it fits perfectly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I use a blade tech for my duty holster. They have level 2 and level 3 retention options. Then I also have an IMI Defense owb holster that I really like. I'm really excited to get a versacarry (leather) holster pretty soon. They have OWB and IWB options with and without mag pouch options. I recently got just a mag holder and am very impressed with the quality of leather and craftsmanship. Plus they are made locally here in Texas so supporting American small business is definitely a plus! Check them out - http://bit.ly/2OUgrft

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looking for a 5" PPQ full kydex AIWB holster with a claw, raven concealment wedge, and two clips on the outside of the holster. My old standby holster maker doesn't make holsters for the 5" PPQ.

·
Premium Member
8,637 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,637 Posts
Call Tommy and see if he can build you one. He is a good guy and has done custom work before.

·
Premium Member
13,813 Posts
Saturday morning and nothing to do. So, I figured I'd jump on my latest Safariland acquisition and see what I could do. Yep, modified a Safariland Raptor to work with a PPQ 4" with Vortex Viper. Little whittlin' .... little fittin' .... little more whittlin' ... worked on the hood a little to increase the rotation, needed it to swing open just a little more to clear the optic.

Got er' done.

With hood rotated up.

With hood rotated rearward and locked. Oh, and Sig 20 round mag. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Seems the last post in here was from Sept 2019. Any new recommendation for a PPQ Q4 Tac holster with red dot cut out?

·
Premium Member
13,813 Posts

I've got one for a 5" and one for the 4" tac.

Here's the 4".

And the 5".

741 - 757 of 757 Posts