Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got the new dynamic trigger and sear housing and installed them and everything went well until I went to put the slide back on. It is getting stuck on something and feels like a hard wall maybe 3/8 to 1/2 an inch from being fully installed. Anyone else have this problem? Any recommendations on a fix?

·
Premium Member
13,890 Posts
I'm wondering if you put the barrel lock in wrong....you may need to remove it, turn it 180° and reinstall. Then your slide should go back on the pistol.

Here's some pictures.

Barrel lock.JPG

In the picture below, this is the point where the barrel lug makes contact with the barrel lock, part 28.2. Normally at this point you just give the slide a shove and it depresses the barrel lock and you're done. If that lug is installed backward, you'd encounter the problem you're describing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I took everything apart and put it back together and the barrel lock spring wasn't seated all the way in the hole causing the lock to be stuck up. Of course when I removed that pin the spring yeeted across my basement since it was under tension and I can't find it so I stole the spring from my finances q4 and now my q4 is functioning flawlessly. This trigger is amazing.

·
Registered
83 Posts
So I took everything apart and put it back together and the barrel lock spring wasn't seated all the way in the hole causing the lock to be stuck up. Of course when I removed that pin the spring yeeted across my basement since it was under tension and I can't find it so I stole the spring from my finances q4 and now my q4 is functioning flawlessly. This trigger is amazing.

Andddd your fiance's Q4 is now springless???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts