Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone is looking for an easy way to mount an rmr on your ppq 22 the trijicon rm45 for smith & Wesson works perfect. Took a chance and ordered one for mine . fits like it was made for it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
How did you mount it ? Any pictures ?
That RMR cost twice as much as the gun.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ppq red dot

Take off the rear sight . Slide in the rm45 adapter . 2 set screws hold it on and that's it . Ready to mount rmr. As far as the price goes i just don't like cheap optics. If I like the gun no matter what the gun cost me it's gonna get a quality optic. I'll try and put some pics up as soon as I figure out how to do it. Just joined the forum today.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Take off the rear sight . Slide in the rm45 adapter . 2 set screws hold it on and that's it . Ready to mount rmr. As far as the price goes i just don't like cheap optics. If I like the gun no matter what the gun cost me it's gonna get a quality optic. I'll try and put some pics up as soon as I figure out how to do it. Just joined the forum today.
i have to agree with you. the gun is a sweet shooter and deserves the best optic one can afford !!! i train with it and it is a perfect set up with an rmr and it duplicates the feel of my walther 9MM which is also rmr equipped.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I know this thread is very old, but I wonder if someone can verify THIS ONE is the EGW adaptor plate?

I might get a Holosun 407 (not 507) and wonder if that would fit okay. I think it will be need to research more........

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks ya'll. I found that link myself later that day and ought to have updated it here. Good to see you guys are keeping me up to date!

Now if I can just get outside, to the range, and do some shooting! But all the ranges here are closed, dangit. Since the beginning of the pandemic, I have ordered two rimfire handguns (Buck Mark and PPQ 22), one centerfire (PPQ Q5 Match), one Co2 pistol (Sig X-Five) and one UltraDot MatchDot optical sight, and one handgun flashlight (Crimson Trace CMR208). It's not my fault; Uncle Sam sent me a check the other day and it is my patriotic duty to spend it. I know some of that cash is going to China, but the companies from which I buy are in the USA. We can't shoot, so might as well add to our addition, right?

I've also tried to order ammo, mainly out of boredom. Luckily I still have about 2k of 22LR, 0.5k of 9mm, 1k of 223, and probably 300-500 of 40S&W and 45acp. But again, can't shoot them, might as well check online for good prices.:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts