Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone here who can recommend this Captured Guide Rod Assembly available from Taylor Tactical INC?
Tool Font Parallel Auto part Engineering

The website states that international orders are't possible. Is it the American law that makes it impossible to ship such parts to a foreign destination?

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Redcat94, many thanks for your explanation of the legal situation. I have just one more question. Does this law affect private exports by individuals too or professional business only? In other words: could someone living in the US send me such an item like the featured rod without getting in trouble?

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately ITAR affects private citizens too.
Many thanks for your further comments on that for people like me very unfavourable law! But even worse is that Walther has provided such an unfortunate design for the PPQ 22's recoil spring. Looking at Walther's American website, I have the impression that the PPQ 22 is a discontinued model anyway. Hopefully, Walther will bring a PDP 22 soon onto the market that can be disassembled and reassembled without the need of any annoying tools.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts