Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at the CDNN catalog for weeks now, staring at that ad for factory demo PPK's for $360. I finally decided to call and they were, of course, sold out. Missed that one! I obviously have to act fast if I'm going to get one of their deals.

Has anyone purchased guns from CDNN? Or better yet, a factory demo from CDNN? What kind of quality, finish wise, can one expect? I'm thinking of jumping on this one if they come up again. Did anyone get one of these PPKs from them?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Reply to post:

Hi there Sir: I have purchased many guns and accessories from CDNN their price, quality , and customer service is top notch. I bought a Sig P220 in nickel finish plus added the hand select it came with 2 factory magazines and night sights, the price 535.00 out the door from my dealer when using his FFL for transfer. this pistol is a ex police trade in and it is the most accurate pistol chambered in 45 acp I have ever shot!! Not to mention it came to me in very good described condition, in actuality I would rate it in like new condition ! CDNN sells new as well as CPO the CPO is just as good as new because the factory rebuilds it completely before reselling to a wholesaler. I have since bought a FN Hi-Power, SW 10 mm, Sig 230, and a Walther P99 all exceede my expectations. I will buy without hesitation from this company in the future. Hope my insights help good luck-

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, *******. I called CDNN about the Walther PPKs. The first guy said they were gone and they wouldn't be getting any more till probably around mid January. For the heck of it I called a couple weeks later and this guy said it was a special deal and they probably wouldn't be getting anymore of them.

Moral of the story: You see anything in a CDNN catalog you like, buy it quick! I got my PPK locally, paid about $80 more.

·
Patron
212 Posts
I have bought MANY handguns (and a few rifles) from CDNN. The SiG and Walther deals have all turned out great. A brand new pristine dealer sample P99c in 9mm for $395..............c'mon?? Mint SiG P228 w/ nite sites for under $400. Galil 35 rd Orlite mags brand new for $10???

CDNN "rules" but you do have to make your mind up FAST or else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts