Walther Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my new Walther PPK, but hate the sights. I have either Lasermax or Crimson Trace on my other handguns, but I was looking for a cheaper solution for this gun.

Any suggestions? I already tried Nitesiters, but they wouldn't stick and I didn't want to super glue them.

Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Be extremely careful to ensure you take the same amount of metal of each side. Also I took some white and black model paint and painted mine black background and white dot and post, makes a little faster sight aquisition for me, you might try some glow in the dark paint for the post and dot. And lastly, what is the best way to adjust the rear sight on this gun? I find mine is shooting a little left at 50'

·
Registered
64 Posts
Many years ago I seem to recall Skeeter Skelton stating that MMC offered a sight for the Walther. Such a sight is no longer listed on the MMC site but has anyone ever seen a set of these sights? Have you ever ran across a used set for sale on one of the auction sites?

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
If anybody wants to experiment with different sights that require dovetailing or drilling and doesn't want to alter (or risk damage to) the original slide, send me a PM. I have some reasonably priced PP, PPK and PPK/s slides, blue or stainless, Interarms mfg., used, either stripped or complete.

M

M

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a article where a novak sight was put on a ppks. I don't know if it was a special build or if novak stocks them. I'll look to see if I can scan the article and post a picture.

Cazio

·
Banned
7,055 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Where you been Dep......Long time no read!!!!

I see you fellows are discussing the MMC sights. Beware of this outfit, there is a rather extended thread is on the 1911 forum regards a real botch job by these folks. I would not send them ANYTHING!!!!

http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=186529

I just acquired a PPK/S .22 and a nice adjustable sight on that pistol would be nice. I never really liked the one MMC made for Skeeter. It had a lot of really tiny parts and seemed pretty fragile, but it's been a decade or two since I have seen one made in that style.

·
Banned
7,055 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts