Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke with Cust.Serv. today trying to buy a part & learned that Walther USA has no parts available for the PPK guns & doesn't expect to have any until the German Legislature passes a law to approve shipment. Further, they had no idea as to when the German Govt. might act. If this old news, would someone be kind enough to clue me in.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Spoke with Cust.Serv. today trying to buy a part & learned that Walther USA has no parts available for the PPK guns & doesn't expect to have any until the German Legislature passes a law to approve shipment. Further, they had no idea as to when the German Govt. might act. If this old news, would someone be kind enough to clue me in.
Thanks.
This is what I've been saying all along, but now I'm concerned that's a feedback loop because a Walther Arkansas employee may have read the board, LOL.

If not, well, hooray, looks like I was right all along.

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
Whether all this is really a serious concern depends on what parts you need.

I have some, but not all, parts both new and used but serviceable, at prices that do not induce angina. I have no lists, but I will respond to individual PMs and am willing --if you are patient--to look for precisely what you want.

And there are many other sources (look at the Stickies and FAQs) that do not charge 2X or 3X what a part is worth.

M

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all. Numrich's has a ton of PPK/S parts, including to one I needed. Most likely from S&W, as they are labeled as manufactured by Walther. The reason for my post was to pass on the info & check if it is old or new news.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts