Walther Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a new Walther PPK/S chambered in .380. It is a work of art! I’m looking for extra magazines. The nickel with the finger rest. Part number 2246012. They are out of stock everywhere I’ve looked. Does anybody have a source or know the status on when they’ll be available again? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Gunmag Warehouse carries them but are out of stock. In the meantime, they do have Mec-Gar blued mags in stock.

Mec-Gar magazines are top notch, well-regarded, reliable and less expensive. (I was going to say "cheaper" but they are very high quality.) You can put the Walther nickle mags on a wish list and they'll let you know when they are in stock.

-------------------
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous

·
Registered
54 Posts
PS: I wouldn't hold my breath for Walther nickle PPK/S mags. I looked everywhere for some extra .22 mags for months and sorta gave up. Then I happened upon two new ones at a local gun show for $20 each.

I don't think Walther has a high priority on "genuine" PPK/S magazines, even though they're made by Mec-Gar anyway.

-------------------
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous

·
Registered
714 Posts
This website has some PPK/s magazines, I'm not sure if they have the one you're looking for.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts