Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after getting my PPK/S back from Smith & Wesson for the field stripping issue, I decided to round off the back grip edges since it was painful to shoot with the sharp edges. While I was working on this, the lever on the left side of the pistol, the one that catches the slide back when the mag's empty, fell out and the small spring that looks like a bent staple fell out. I tried to put it back going by what I could find on an exploded view of the PPK, but the damn thing shot out and is no where to be found. Does any one know where to get one of these little things?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Yes
also known as Numrich....ordered twice parts for the P7M8 from them... no problems

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered parts for various guns and they were really good. The parts they didn't have they backordered and sent to me later.
Will not hesitate to buy from them again!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the good word on them, I ordered 2, just in case another one flies out and gets lost. Anyone know of a good way to but this little bugger in without it flying out?

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
Don't know how(or whether) it's secured on an S&W, but on a German or Interarms gun it's normally factory-staked in place, though with a little effort it can be removed and a replacement inserted behind the stake.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts