Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure where to post this, so I'll try here and y'all can yell and scream at me if you wanna. I recently bought at two different gun shows a PPK/s 22 made in W Germany and a ppk/s 9mm kurz made in W Germany. I would like to find out the history of these nice looking handguns such as year of manufacter, value. etc. Is this information avail on this site?
The 22 was in box with extra mag and was imported thru interarms. I traded a Marlin mod 39A golden for it. And the 9mm kurz I bought for $475. Neither shows any wear on blueing from holster.

Thanks in advance
Fred

·
Registered
3 Posts
PPK-S

Hello Fred Im a new guy as of today 10-30.I also havea .22 PPK-S and aPPK-S .380.The .22 was made in 1975 serial # 127xxx.The .380 is a 1979 or 1980 serial# 244xxx. I also am waiting for my PPK-S .32 any day to arrive at my FFL. That is a 1970.All made in Germany .Hope this helps.Regards RECONJJ

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,445 Posts
Fred', sight unseen, it sounds like maybe you got a couple of bargains. The .22 is particularly pleasant to shoot; hope you enjoy it.
Moon

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I am not sure where to post this, so I'll try here and y'all can yell and scream at me if you wanna. I recently bought at two different gun shows a PPK/s 22 made in W Germany and a ppk/s 9mm kurz made in W Germany. I would like to find out the history of these nice looking handguns such as year of manufacter, value. etc. Is this information avail on this site?
The 22 was in box with extra mag and was imported thru interarms. I traded a Marlin mod 39A golden for it. And the 9mm kurz I bought for $475. Neither shows any wear on blueing from holster.

Thanks in advance
Fred
You got a good deal.;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts