Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been beat to smithereens, and have read many posts on holsters… but wanted to visit on a holster. Have a PPK/S, Interarms, circa late 1980s. One of my fav, go to weapons. Am looking to now use it for CAC.

Am looking for a holster, IWB, that secures the PPK/S. Am very focused on a design that holds the weapon securely. Secure as in jumping up and down, falling, nothing could dislodge the weapon. That it would take real intent to unsecure and remove the weapon from the holster.

Recommendations anyone?

And, I also have a PPX which is my absolute fav in my collection. I do not intend to use this as a CAC, but would be interested in a recommendation for the PPX. Does not need the security requirements of the PPK/S, but a recommendation for this would also be appreciated. tx
p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }

·
Registered
432 Posts
The Bianchi 3S IWB holster attaches securely to the belt and features a thumb break. Cant is fully adjustable and the top is reinforced to make holstering easier. I have this holster for several handguns and have never had the thumb snap fail.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brilliant. Tx for this recommendation and commentary. Exactly what I am looking for.

The Bianchi 3S IWB holster attaches securely to the belt and features a thumb break. Cant is fully adjustable and the top is reinforced to make holstering easier. I have this holster for several handguns and have never had the thumb snap fail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.