Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently aquired a Manurhin PPK/S .380. Will grips made for the Interarms model fit the Manurhin? I'd like to put some nice looking wood grips on this. Thanks for your input.

Big Spider

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
They are both manufactured to the same specs, so you should be good to go. I has been my experience that sometimes wood grips need to be worked on a little just because some manufacturers are not as accurate in their specs. More than once I had to get my file out for that perfect fit. But most times not a problem.

Congrats on your purchase.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. If a little hand adjusting is needed, I'm sure I can accomplish it. I have not had a chance to fire it yet though. It is in aprox. 99% condition, about like-new with box, test target, test proof document, manual, extra mag., etc. I'd like to add some special, nice looking grips, although I'm also wondering if I should keep it intact as-is, if it would have any collector value as it is. It is a beauty. I'm thinking nice custom - look grips would really make it nice, though.

Big Spider
--------------------
Walther PP
Interarms PPK
S.W. "Royal Oak" PPK/S
Manurhin PPK/S

·
Registered
69 Posts
Custom Grips

A set of custom grips will not only look better than the original grips,
they will make the gun fit your hand so much better you'll never go back to
the factory set.

Enjoy! :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm thinking the same thing. The grips on my "Royal Oak" edition really fill my hand well, although this model is likley one I'll not be shooting. My plan is to make the Manurhin "my own" so to speak, with a change in grips that will both look and feel good. I will hang on to the factory grips of course, for the option of returning to original. The fit and finish on this model is excellent.

Big Spider
-------------
Walther PP
Interarms PPK
S.W. Royal Oak PPK/S
Manurhin PPK/S

1 - 5 of 5 Posts