Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. New to the forum but long time firearm collector & shooter. I just picked up my new Walther PPK/S--Not S&W or Interarms. Pistol is beautiful and I would like to get some rose wood or other wood grips for it. From what I have been reading S&W or Interarms grips will not fit the new release Walther PPK/S. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Checked out Hogue and they have nothing I am really interested in. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
I emailed Hogue Grips customer service and received the following reply.

“Good morning, thank you for contacting Hogue. Our grips will fit the new Walther PPK/S. There may be a slight frame deviance that could require shaving the inside a little. That is due to the gun being produced by different manufacturers over the years.”

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks but i am not handy with wood so I do not choose to shave or trim the grips. I am quite sure someone will make a perfect fit wood grip for the new PPK/S. Just have to be patient.

·
Super Moderator
2,200 Posts
Someone's making them. There are pictures floating around of the new PPK/s with the very nice looking wood grips.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info. My son is very good at these types of things so I might just pick up the Houge Grips and let him have a go at it. Only thing is he is not local. If anyone notices some perfect fitting wood grips for the new Walther PPK/S please post the info. Thanks a lot. Mike

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looking for same....purchased what were advertised as Altamont replacement grips for my gun but srews were either to short or too long, had to return them.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts