Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys; This is my 1st post. Looks like some good stuff here. I have to start with a request. Does anyone know how the little ejection spring (I think that's what it's called) is supposed to fit in the little dog leg thing on the left side of the PPK/S. Sorry for the lack of techinical knowledge.
I'm not a gunsmith nor do I play one on the forums. I have cleaned it many times but this time the spring and dog leg thing fell off.
I called the Walther service center where a guy knew right off what had happened and said he would send another spring. He wasn't too interested in giving any explanations and got off the phone as soon as possible.  
 I didn't actually lose the spring, I just didn't know how to put it back together. I assumed the spring would come with instructions but it came in a small unmarked brown envelope. No instructions, in fact no return address, just the spring.
Please let know if there is a site that gives a picture of how the parts are supposed to fit together. Thanks for any help.

Edit: I decided to try one more time to put the spring in and I think I did It!!!! Looks good anyway. Hope it doesn't blow up when I shoot it!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Phantom-

Same thing happened to me on my first cleaning. After several failed attempts to reinsert the spring, I took it back to the dealer. He fixed it quickly and showed me how to (hopefully) avoid a recurrence. That was several months ago and I've been very careful each time I field strip the PPK/S, which is every time I shoot it. So far, no more problems. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts