Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if the powers decided that people could no longer carry or own HP ammo .(they don't need a reason their in power)

Would you you still carry you PPK/S or PPK useing regular old ball ammo. Or would you look for a bigger hole like 45auto . I would likey stay with the 380 as I carried Ball in old days before this HP craze began.  This time when 38spl wadcutters worked also

I got to get a cam.   I put the ivory back on PPK yesterday for got how good it looked with them.  Also saw a PPK/S one time with Stag looked sharp and I not real crazey about  stag.
  I have added somthing to my sig line "WWJBD" I have used before but never here  I saw it being used the other day on another fourm. I just want you to know I 'm Not Stealing from other people Their stealing from me. It's hard when your on top. My friends here my use if they wish even Beretta92

·
Registered
178 Posts
I can make no sense of your post Michael???
Are you bored?
Me too!!
I carry Winchester Silvertips in my Walther PPK/S .380acp.. I looked at Kiesler's Saturday at thier .380, There Cor-Bons were very high, I didn't bite..
I carry Federal 9BPLE +P+ in my 9mms, HK P7M8, Glock 19, SIG P225, Beretta,& Ruger SP101, Man I have way too mant 9mms, I curently don't have a 45..
My Father In Law Has iMy Colt 1991A1 Compact 45 & I don't look forward to getting it back, Hope he stays kickin for a long time..
My 38spls Ruger SP101 & Taurus get Nyclads or +P+ Federal 125gr, I usee Remington Golden Sabre in my 8"/4"Dan Wesson
I have been curently useing Federal 22lr from Wal-Mart & buying my .380/9mm/40S&W/455acp there in 100 round value packs, My Ruger MKII is a Tac Driver & The Walther P22 is realy cool..
Everywere I've been lately is Out Of 7.62x39
My one buddy has 4 AK-47s & a Coupl;e SKSs, Ammo is gettin scarce , Stockpile what you can afford..
B92

·
Registered
33 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (michael t @ Jan. 15 2006,12:10)]What if the powers decided that people could no longer carry or own HP ammo .(they don't need a reason their in power)

Would you you still carry you PPK/S or PPK useing regular old ball ammo. Or would you look for a bigger hole like 45auto . I would likey stay with the 380 as I carried Ball in old days before this HP craze began.
I'd still carry- FMJ in .380 still packs a good punch. But then, it doesn't really affect me. I currently only have my PPK/S as a range toy, and carry no BUG. That could change, however, if I keep up my insane accuracy on it.

7.62 x 39 is becoming more rare, yes- but consider how dirty cheapie it was just a year ago. Handgun ammo is very inexpensive in the United States, as evidenced by my buying my WWB 9mm/.380/40/22LR range ammo, where the great unwashed go- Wal-Mart. I don't buy anything else there, though.

C'mon, michael- I wanna see those ivory grips !

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a fair question I belive its NJ that doesn't allow HP and their now a movement in NY city to band HP for all but police. My point was Beretta would you carry a 380 if all you could get was FMJ of would you step up yo a 45FMJ because of bigger hole.
I would still carry the 380

1 - 4 of 4 Posts