Walther Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
My IA PPK/S ejector is broken at the "knob", but it functions fine. When I initially found it, upon dis-assembly, I panicked and found one on gunbroker. Since then it has bent, on it's own during use and developed a crack at the transition in the middle. It also is "fatter" overall and I suspected it has caused a couple of malfunctions due to being bent and adding friction in the slide channel.

Maybe Umarex offers parts? Walther Arms

Roboslug

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
How to replace ejector on Walther PPK/s

go figure, after 10 years the ejector broke... can anyone offer a "how-to" replace it.....
On your computer search type: How to replace an extracter on Walther PPK/s you will get a Video on How to do it. Looks quite easy. Also you can call Smith & Wesson. They will send an Authorization form and Fed Ex Postage Paid Mailer. You put Gun in gun case it came in and ship. No charge. They give you all the info you need on phone. About 3 weeks to fix.:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
S&W is only an option if your ppk/s is manufactured by them. The interarms and original W. German versions are slightly different, better, I mean different. I sold my interarms, found a W German...zero issues to now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If it's an S&W, send it back to the ex-dairy workers in Maine. Probably only theirs will fit.

If it's a German or Interarms gun, I have good used ones; send me a PM.

M
I have a 1966 German PPK and I am looking for an ejector, a firing pin, and a .380/9mmK recoil spring. Would you please direct me towards someone who might have original Walther parts versus lower quality copies?
Thank you,
WCF+

21 - 26 of 26 Posts