Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

Hopefully this message is in the correct forum. I have been trying to figure out the value of a Walther PPK/S chambered in .22LR with a standard blued barrel and frame that I would say is in very good condition. The grips are the black phenolic plastic type with undamaged checkering. I inherited it from my father-in-law after his passing some years ago. The slide is marked with Interarms and W. Germany. The serial number (118xxxS) places it in the early 1970s as the date of manufacture. Any help would be much appreciated. By the way, replacement magazines for this pistol are very expensive but they can be found. Newly manufactured magazines will not fit this particular model.

- dhr

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Check out German proof date for yom. You'll find a two digit number visible thru ejection port.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Pictures will help. With the .22's, condition will greatly affect the estimated price. They will go for $600-$1100.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I just purchased one last month in the same condition with box and papers for $550. I probably could have got it for less but the guy I bought it from delivered it to me so I paid his asking price. Gun values are on a downturn right now. Not too long ago that would be a $700 gun. They are beautiful guns and shoot as good as they look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts