Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the issue is with PPK/S .22lr magazines?

Backordered everywhere. There was a rumor that Umarex made aftermarkets, but there's no info on their website.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anyone know what the issue is with PPK/S .22lr magazines?

Backordered everywhere. There was a rumor that Umarex made aftermarkets, but there's no info on their website.

I don't know the answer, other than I found the same thing. Every single website I tried is 'backordered' on these magazines. No reason why that I have found, and I have tried local Gun Shows, and still nothing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try CarlWalther.com in Massachusetts. I just bought three there yesterday. I think he has the only ones available in U.S. at present. $19 each + $15 shipping.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Try CarlWalther.com in Massachusetts. I just bought three there yesterday. I think he has the only ones available in U.S. at present. $19 each + $15 shipping.

Yes, I called Earl ( Carlwalther.com ) yesterday and ordered three (3) myself, and yes $19.00. Arrived today.

Thanks for the heads-up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The three (3) I ordered came the next day via UPS ( he shipped the day I ordered ) For what it is worth, they were in plastic bags, not in the 'original Walther packaging', but appear to be 100% Walther ( they match the one that came with the firearm ). Earl said he had 'hundreds'.

I loaded and test fit, but haven't gone with them to the range yet.

Good luck.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Do the Carlwalther ones have these markings? Thanks.
As noted above...YES...the same. I have five(5) of these mags and all have functioned flawlessly (never a failure to feed regardless of ammo) for perhaps 10,000 rounds or more down range. So...I suppose that I'd rate them as pretty reliable.

I believe that Mec-Gar manufactures the Walther OME mags for the .380. Not sure who manufactures them for the Walther/Umarex PPK .22 LR (??)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts