Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This gun just turned up when my grandfather passed. PPK RZM Crown Over N 7.65MM W/Heel Release also has a leather case.He was in ww2. I bin looking around on the net to find out about this gun. What can you guys tell me about this
Thanks for your time

·
Registered
729 Posts
Sandfish: my dad had a PPK RZM. It had a button magazine release and a 90 degree safety. It was approx 95% condition with some very light muzzle and edge wearing silver. When he passed away, I had to sell it to raise money for my mom. I put it on www.GunBroker.com for a dollar with no reserve. According to the 2007 Blue Book of Gun Values, an RZM in 100% condition is worth $2500. My dad's sold for $3501!!!!

There have been some faked RZM's out there where unscrupulous types have added the RZM logo (not very well either).

I was surprised to see that your RZM has a heel magazine release. I don't know enough about them to say that that is correct or impossible. It does stick out though as very unusual. You may have an even rarer example that a normally rare RZM. Or....?

We'd love to see some pictures of it posted here!

Good luck! -Steve

·
Registered
45 Posts
rzm / heel release

Sandfish, have you looked at this gun in person? If so are you sure it's a RZM & not a PDM marked gun? I can't place a RZM with bottom release but, never say never.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts