Walther Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi iam in need of a ppk spring for the german 32.cal. if any one has one they dont need please email me. took the gun apart 6 years ago and put in away, cant find the spring any were, thank the chuck.

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
hi iam in need of a ppk spring for the german 32.cal. if any one has one they dont need please email me. took the gun apart 6 years ago and put in away, cant find the spring any were, thank the chuck.
You might want to go to the P38/PPK Forum and find a poster there called Lugerdoc. He has a wide assortment of parts and odds and ends and the sort of thing that you need. Go into the search engine connected to the website and you'll find him. Good luck.

http://forums.p38forum.com/index.htm

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ppk

thank you very much. i ytrid wolf, but every were i have tryed, its at lees 2 weres, the gun is my sons and hes coming home to get it. now i think it will be me,he gets. ha ha.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ppk spring

you can tell by my spelling, iam in need bad.iam spelling faster them iam thinking. help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.