Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the going price for German made PPK in .32?
Here is the deal...
A local toy store has two "minty" Walther PPK's, both are 32's, both come with two mags, German proofs. One has a 73, the other 74 stamped on the barrel hood along with the proofs. Are those years of manufacture/proof?
I know nothink about the little Walthers. Please educate.
TIA

·
Registered
115 Posts
Don't know if this helps, but I got a '72' PP in .32 $475 (that is with tax included) in 2002. It has German marks, one mag,
I recently bought a S&W version of the Walther PPK for $495. I like it a lot, handles well, reliable, lots of fun, and a decent carry gun too.
Best of luck,
Benny

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I understand these two pistols were made after 1968 GCA and possibly came to US as police guns or personal guns fro Europe. Does that make them worth any extra $.
BTW the price is $350+tax. If they were .380, one of them would be mine already.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I don't claim to be an expert, but I believe police turn ins are usually considered 'used' and not more valuable than a non police used gun.  On a related note, I recently found a '74' PPK\S, made in W. Germany, Interarams import; it's in nice shape, but I can't tell if it's been refinished or not.  I'd prefer nonrefinished, don't know what the refinishing was supposed to cover up.  Anyway, they want $399 plus tax (.380).  I know what you mean about .32 vs. .380; I like my .380 much better. Seems like I have the .32, "just to have it."

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blah! Upon further inspection turned out to be a pair of Century imported PP's. Duh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts