Walther Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I have a question that maybe someone here could answer.

I recently (Past few days) ordered a New Walther PPK. Had one in the past (Smith Manufactured) and had to sell it. So i but the bullet (Pardon the pun) aAnd purchased one, as i always felt it was a good, heavy gun that is easily concealed.

My question today is on ammo. I have read many reviews that say it shoots most of what you feed it, with certain manufactured ammo being a bit too long for the magazine in one review i saw, but noone has mentioned shooting the ARX Inceptor Polycase Ammo. I have another all steel 380, Beretta Cheetah that feeds the rounds just fine, but wanted to know, has anyone used this ammo in their ppk? Does it cycle reliably? i just want to know before the gun arrives so that i prep ammo accordingly.

Thanks for the replies,

P.S. I will test at least a box of any ammo i intend on carrying with, as has always been recommended to me, just want to know if it's worth even looking at.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found the response i needed in a recommended post here in one of the responses

Says the Ft Smith Gun shot and fed the ammo no problem. Hope this helps anyone else looking for this same question answered.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts