Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Somebody seriously needs to tell Walther Arms that they have zero credibility when it comes to release dates anymore, especially when it comes to the PPK, and that all their release date announcements at this point are worth an eyeroll at best.

Seriously, they need to just shut up about release dates at this point until AFTER they have received authorization to sell the things and have already begun shipping them out to retailers.

Also, if they don't receive authorization to sell them by the end of the year, then Walther Arms needs to either cancel the production altogether or start producing the slides domestically because this is beyond ridiculous at this point.
Honestly, I feel awful for anyone who is still waiting on this production. I gave up 2 years ago and bought a used Smith & Wesson PPK/S which has thankfully proven 100% reliable because the way Walther Arms has handled this production would have likely turned me off to the PPK by now otherwise. Heck, it pretty much already did since before my S&W PPK/S showed up at my LGS, I was already looking into alternatives.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Tired of waiting, as above bought a S&W PPK, did have to send it to Walther for repairs but since then a really nice shooting pistol. If they show up I’ll look at the PPK/S.

·
Read Only
5,165 Posts
I'm not even in the slightest bit tired, and I yawned 14 times since I clicked on this thread. I've had more fun being bitten and kicked by horses lol.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I have a PPK/S Interarms so I may be interested in the PPK.
If they came out with the 7.65, I would jump on it in a heartbeat.
Even better....a PP in 7.65!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts