Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a ppk nazi made, or a post war W. German made ppk. and I have looked at a W German ppk/s the latter I found one at a gun shop for 350 in 95% condtion w/o original box. I am also looking at a eagle c police third reich ppk that is going for 750, and a 66 made ppk in 32 with original box and pamplet for 700, I can not deciede as to which one to go for. I have a couple of pp's one waa359 marked. and one post war 72 32 cal in 98% cond. I also have several ccw guns so this is not a bet my life on it gun. but a collectable that I want to go up in value . I have been told to not go more than 500 on a third reich gun, and no more than 400 to 600 on a post war ppk W. German made. I do not see where these prices are a reality, you may be able to find the odd one here and there but they are snached up in a heart beat, any insites app. thanks

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yeah, those prices you were told about seem a little slim. It is hard to find a newer german ppk in good condition for less than $600. I don't know what would be the better investment. I do know that recently some 1960's german police 7.65pps were released for sell.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have had several variations of this gun (PPK). My preference for shooting reliability is the post war version. You're right the prices on these are skyrocketing. I have a .380 PPK german made in 1967 that I'm selling currently. It's a trustworthy gun that offers a "clean pull", not prone to snagging on clothes. I no longer have a CCW need, I'm looking to buy a PPK in .22. If interested email me, we can work out a deal. Good luck in your search.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts