Walther Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m trying to find out when a PPK was made that I bought about 7 years ago. The serial number is 1002763. It is stamped with the crown over N. I haven’t done any research on it until I found the forum here. Any help would be appreciated. I did discover it is a pre war German made gun, but didn’t find a year made. Also does anyone know if it originally came in a box with a manual or tools? Should I be looking for this things to add value? Thanks for the help. I am neither a gun expert or technology savvy. Hope the attached pictures help and come through on the site.

Attachments

·
Registered
929 Posts
Unfortunately your gun looks refinished which would hurt any collector value.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the info. It only cost me a few hundred dollars and shoots really well. I am a huge Walther fan now and look forward to looking for another with some collector value.

·
Registered
632 Posts
To add a little more, your gun is was is referred to as part of the million serial number series. It is desired however, interest will drop significantly if it has been refinished. For a shooter with history though, you did well at that price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.