Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother picked up a blued ppk interarms pistol for 200.00.No mag and missing rear site.The blueing is not great with some scratches and finish loss,maybe a 75% gun.380 cal,black walther grips.He thought a great deal and calls it a true James Bond gun.I would have bought it for 200.00 but not a lot more,what do you guys think ?Havent been on here for a while,been busy working on a retirement acreage.

·
Registered
629 Posts
$200 for a functional shooter is not bad. Throw on the rear sight and a couple of mags for $100 and you have a fair deal in the end. The real question is, is it still a smooth functioning shooter?

Reactions: Redcat94

·
Super Moderator
7,303 Posts
Presume you've inspected it and it seems to be sound mechanically. I'd scrounge up one mag and run it before spending a bunch more.

Kar', if you got that recently for $200, your picture is in the post office.
Better grow a beard. :) ;)
Moon

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Kar', if you got that recently for $200, your picture is in the post office.
Better grow a beard. :) ;)
Moon
The seller wanted $400, and in the end, he got $75 cash and a mixed parts, smooth bore, refinished, and THAT finish worn off C-96 that I paid $115 for quite a few years back.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!Kar that was a great deal!Yeah might be something wrong with the ppk he bought,missing rear sight and mag,have to wonder what else is missing or wrong with it,yes he should shoot it before putting a bunch of money in it.Anyway I like my 22LR PPK/S Interarms, made in France better,it was 300.00!His is" Made in USA" marked but a PPK. not PPK/S.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts