Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two holsters from High Noon for my PP and PPK: a Tail Gunner and a Hideaway that just arrived. The Hideaway took only 6 days to arrive, nice leather, very good workmanship, and a tight fit. I really like the High Noon products, their customer support is top notch, and I now have two very nice holsters for less than $150. Wish I had a digital camera, a shot of the holsters with my PP and PPK would be nice. Maybe I should take some cash from the gun budget and get one. What? No, no, no. Well, maybe next year.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
looks like some sweet holsters....
let us know how well they ride

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far, the holsters seem to carry very well. The Hide Away can be worn strong side, cross draw, in front of hip; I've tried all of these positions inside the waist band and between the belt and pants. I've also worn the Tail Gunner strong side, IWB and between the belt and pants. Two holsters, 8 possible positions, I couldn't ask for more. I'm a relatively small person, 5'7", 160 lbs; these holsters and the PPK are comfortable standing, walking, running (with the dog, she likes to run when it's cool after dark, PPK likes to go along), sitting, driving, just about any position I can think of.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts