Walther Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
S&W 340 .347...now that's getting bit and drawing blood! I've had red marks from my PPK's slide, but I never bled like this! Looks like it would hurt!

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
That's hamburger!!

Too light a revolver with too heavy a load ..... was it not Einstein who said for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction! Old Albert forgot to mention that can be bloody business!!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
That's hamburger!!

Too light a revolver with too heavy a load ..... was it not Einstein who said for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction! Old Albert forgot to mention that can be bloody business!!!
Actually that was Sir Edward Newton's 3rd law of motion. :D

·
Registered
225 Posts
First time I shot my Glock 30 left handed I didn't have my right thumb out of the way. Ouch! Couldn't shoot for several weeks.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
You guys made me shudder a little bit. I'm the son and grandson of physicists :p
It's probably a good thing we are not running Nuclear Reactors!!!!

;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
When shooting J frames I either use a shooting glove or a band aid to prevent the gouge to the thumb. The band aid will be good for 20-25 shots before the wound pad wears out.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Edward Newton was Isaac's idiot brother. He's the one who decided that firing full-house .357 Magnum loads out of a 12 ounce revolver was a good idea.

When firing my 638, I take a "high thumb" hold on the revolver. I don't know if one could get away with that when shooting an ultra-lightweight with full house magnum ammo. It might not be possible to control, or even hold on to the revolver with such a hold.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Edward Newton was Isaac's idiot brother. He's the one who decided that firing full-house .357 Magnum loads out of a 12 ounce revolver was a good idea.
QUOTE]

I didn't want to say anything, but I am a direct descendent of Edward the idiot and that's why I typed his name. All my family thinks Isaac is just a smarty pants know it all. :D

·
Banned
7,055 Posts
I'll see your wimpy .357 mag and raise you to the ULTIMATE in stupidity...the S&W Model 329 in .44 MAGNUM!!!!

Yep...no punishment holding a 26 ounce handgun (that's only 10 ounces over a pound!) and firing full power .44 mag loads through it.:rolleyes: And the excuse given for those who buy this sick joke....

"You can wear it on your hip all day and hardly notice it's there".

LOL...yeah right...until (God forbid) you actually have to SHOOT this thing. You will get one shot off and the gun will probably end up pointing at the sky (if it doesn't fall to the ground) and you will be jumping around screaming in pain. I fired full power loads in a Model 629 4 inch and with Pachmayr rubber grips I was still in a good deal of pain. It got so bad I was "counting down" the number of rounds left before I was finally done and could quit the torture.

Dep

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 14 of 14 Posts