Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wonder what everyone thinks. I have a co-worker who is selling a few of his guns, one of which is a PPK .32cal. He wants $350.00 for it. Looks to be in great shape. Is that a good deal?

Thanks,
Pete

·
Registered
4 Posts
If it is German made and is a PPK it sounds like an exelent deal. If however it is a PP or PPKs or is US made it mybe just an ok deal. I would stay away from any US made Walthers. There is a huge differance in quality & performance. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
177 Posts
JMT is right the quality is not as good as the German PPK, but let me say that the American ppk in 32 is the only american ppk I would buy. The 32 in this gun is flawless. I own a 32 ppk and over 2000 rounds in it without any problems. In fact, when you work the slide you can tell that it feeds very smooth. I have owned 380 Americans and they are all gone and sold off, way too many broken parts and failures to feed. If it's a American ppk in 32 auto, I would scoop it up. I have a friend who works at S&W and works on the PPK's he says stay away from the 380's they are junk but the 32's work much better. Infact he told me that S&W was suppose to start using MIN parts instead of cast but have not at this time, so they are still having problems with broken parts on their 380's.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, one & all. I'm get'n it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts