Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know many will think that I am going overboard....
but for somebody with cash in their gunfund (I am soo broke)
this is one PPK that you should pick up.....
This is the first SS Interarms in .32 I have seen in a long time
I know I know... it's a Interarms... but this was the "best" Interarms PPK IMHO and not many are out there for sale... now I don't know if it is due to availability of the .32 or due to the owners loving their .32 Interarms PPK too much......

look at this nice PPK

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have one just like that. It's about the same year because my test target is dated 1998 and my serial number is close to that one. I bought it two years ago at a dealer, LNIB and paid $389 for it. I grabbed it as soon as I saw it because the stainless PPK in .32 ACP by Interarms is rarely seen for sale. I don't know how many were made but I think the number is limited because the one in your post is only the second one I've seen for sale, mine being the first. The box shown in the pictures is not at all like mine. It looks like a S&W box. My box is all black and is quite a bit different than that blue box, more like the older Walther boxes. Has all the pieces, manual, target, cleaning rod and extra magazine and is fitted to the gun.

My gun is very accurate and has functioned perfectly every time I've shot it. I've used all different kinds of ammo and it never failed to feed or fire. The PPK was designed for the .32 ACP and I think that may be why it works so well.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for that reply.....
I had read a gun mag article once though I can't remeber where .. it was online though, since ever then I knew I wanted one of those.......

·
Registered
735 Posts
That was awfully naughty of you, uncut. I'll never forgive you. If you hadn't posted that link, I would not be salivating like a Pavlov dog.

Now I'm thinking about selling my remaining 9mmL to make up for the deficit. Love the 7.65. And what better platform than the PPK. The heck (I have short memory) I'm already forgetting about the bite that will surely occur when firing that puppy. But hey, what is a bloodied hand in the grand scheme of things!

Still have a box left of Geco ammo but the S&S loading is enticing. 60 gr GDHP going at 1,050 fps. Can almost see myself carrying that on a regular basis. I'll never forgive you. Got to be strong. Must resist. Resistance is futile.

Note to self: Hypnosis might help forget.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well
if it shouldn't work out for you... you always can sell it to me at a later date when I have gun funds again....
as right now it is book funds ......
I doubt though that it will come cheap... as the seller always has excellent guns and isn't cheap... after the gun won't sell at the reserve price after 2 or 3 times listed they will go to a "no reserve" auction..... so just in case it is more than you wanna pay for and are not set on getting it... you might luck out later... or it just might be gone forever.....

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I regret that I never purchased one of the Interarms stainless model PPK in 7.65mm when they came out. They were available for only a very limited time. I have never heard any complaints about them.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I would say somebody got a good deal....
wish I had the money for it...I am also surprised that it went that cheap as JOE/DEB always have premium prices...

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I think that price was fair. If it were blued, then I would of been all over it! I know they made blued .380s, but if they made blued .32s that would be a good collector.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
See I wanna be all over a SS one... simple clean and no worry about blue wear....

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I agree, my only obsession about blue is it is closer to my goal of a German Mfg PPk, which are out of my price range right now
. It's a James Bond thing with me I think.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts