Walther Forums banner

PP Zella Mehlis, cal 6.35

6K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  halfmoonclip 
#1 ·
PP Zella Mehlis, in the rare cal 6.35

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
yeah be careful I once picked up my loaded .32 magazine and put it in my .380 luckily it fell out before I could rack one in gave me the hebbie geebies I can tell you, I guess that is why the 380 mags have that rib down the side of them so that you couldn't do the opposite .ayb

#10 ·
Indy they are your babies and you must have willpower out the wazoo if I had 'em I'd have to shoot them. Having a pistole like that and not shooting it would be like being with the most beautiful woman in the room and flirting with some one else what's the point? your money ,your pistoles, your rules ,I can respect that , I don't understand it, but I can respect it.ayb

#11 ·
Hello, I also got a 1938 PP22LR Zella-Mehlis (according to Marshall list) with SN 144xxxP
I'm eager to shoot it, of course but I wonder with what type of ammo (CCI High velocity .. or even CCI Stinger ???) or should I fire it with less powerfull ammo ?
Some experience to share ?

#21 · (Edited)
I think the serial number is 775608. Notice the flat top of the 5 then the full round left side of the next digit which is a 6, then the two circles on top of each other which is the final 8. You really have to view it with a photo editor enlargement.

Automotive exterior Grille Auto part
Metal

#24 ·
Haha, now we've tried every variation.
But I believe in owners eyes... ;)
I looked again Balogh and I see the separation at the top of the last digit. It is a 3 like you write. Martin, you best tell Heinz to get glasses or take better photos. That fourth digit is a 6, not a 3.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.