Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Very nice example of a rare pistol. Thanks for posting the photos. Recently, one was offered for sale in the U.S.A. with an asking price of $14,000.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
PP Zella Mehlis, in the rare cal 6.35
Nice pistol.

That model should have the "double mag" arrangement, where there is a 6.35mm magazine chassis from a Modell 8 inserted into a 7.65mm chassis.

Can you post a closeup photo of the feed lips at the top of the magazine?

·
Registered
929 Posts
Very nice example of a rare pistol. Thanks for posting the photos. Recently, one was offered for sale in the U.S.A. with an asking price of $14,000.
Think it sold.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@AxoMoxoA: The Magazin size is the same like the 0.22 and the 7.65. You could even miy them, they fit in the other pistols

·
Registered
964 Posts
yeah be careful I once picked up my loaded .32 magazine and put it in my .380 luckily it fell out before I could rack one in gave me the hebbie geebies I can tell you, I guess that is why the 380 mags have that rib down the side of them so that you couldn't do the opposite .ayb

·
Registered
964 Posts
Indy they are your babies and you must have willpower out the wazoo if I had 'em I'd have to shoot them. Having a pistole like that and not shooting it would be like being with the most beautiful woman in the room and flirting with some one else what's the point? your money ,your pistoles, your rules ,I can respect that , I don't understand it, but I can respect it.ayb

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, I also got a 1938 PP22LR Zella-Mehlis (according to Marshall list) with SN 144xxxP
I'm eager to shoot it, of course but I wonder with what type of ammo (CCI High velocity .. or even CCI Stinger ???) or should I fire it with less powerfull ammo ?
Some experience to share ?

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
SV will normally work, HV is also always possibel. But do not try stinger.

Reactions: pilkguns

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Yes, Walther Zella-Mehlis made some real rare PP-Series guns chambered in .25/6,35mm. They used a 7,65mm/9mm mag w. an inserted Model 8 mag housing.

Reactions: pilkguns

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Yes, it's a small world 👍

1 - 20 of 26 Posts