Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put money down on a PP Super in .380. Does anyone else hear have one of these? I know the one's in .380 are rare (only 1300 made), so even though I don't have the money for one, I just couldn't let it go.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Enjoy it P88, I saw one on GA the other day (9x18) NIB and meant to email the seller, when I finally remembered, it was long gone from the site, had the Auction number and sellers name but Guns America was not very friendly when I tried to contact him.. One of the sites has a NIB in 380  but it is pricey, 1250 if my memory is still working.. Enjoy it, I have read nothing but good about the Super. That is next on my list.  Would post my Walther's but have not figured out how to do the small blue print.. (not very computer savy).

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FLHTCUI,

Thanks, I will enjoy this PP super. I'm paying $700 dollars for this, which I thought might be the right amount. If someone else is selling for $1250, then I think I'm getting a pretty good deal.

Devin

·
Registered
31 Posts
Your getting a great deal Devin, I read where they only made 1000 in 380 so enjoy it that much more.. Most of the 9x18's I have come across were as high as  what you paid for a lot rarer gun..
Only one cheaper was the NIB that I missed by one day!!  How are you getting the small blue print with your name and your Walthers at the bottom of you posts??
John D.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
John,

The list of my Walther's is in my "signature". Go to "Your Control Panel" located just under your log in name at the top of the page, then go into "personl info" and put in what you want in the "signature" area.

Devin

·
Registered
31 Posts
Devin,
Thanks very much for the information, as you can see I am not computer savvy, if I had been I would not have let that NIB PP Super slip through my hands. Hard to beleive I watched it on Guns America for at least 2 weeks and finally decided to contact the seller and that night it was gone..Someone told me GA deletes posts that have been there a while and it was the last one under Walthers! I'm not convinced it sold but GA will not let me contact the seller.. David Norris if you are on this forum conatct me!!!!!Thanks again Devin..
John D.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts