Walther Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question from a new guy....
Buddy wants to sell a PP Super in 9mm Kurz (380). He's asking $375.00. The gun looks about 85-90%....has a few nicks and scratches in the black grips. Blue looks real good, and no noticable wear anywhere.....Looks like it was carried a bit and not shot over 50 times....Hammer face and barrel show no wear in the blue. Comes with 1 mag, no box. Dicker price or pay and run???

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
If the PP Super is in .380 (9mm kurtz) pay and run and never let him know that there was only 1300 made :D

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Agreed. Keep your mouth shut and hand over the cash.

Enjoy the Super. It's a great handgun, one of Walther's best kept secrets.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Pay the $375 and run like the devil. But first ask him if he has another.

Q

·
Registered
529 Posts
Quick question from a new guy....
Buddy wants to sell a PP Super in 9mm Kurz (380). He's asking $375.00. The gun looks about 85-90%....has a few nicks and scratches in the black grips. Blue looks real good, and no noticable wear anywhere.....Looks like it was carried a bit and not shot over 50 times....Hammer face and barrel show no wear in the blue. Comes with 1 mag, no box. Dicker price or pay and run???

Thanks
If he's a good friend I wouldn't do this without explaining that PP Supers in
380 are pretty rare. Is it worth offending a good friend over a gun to save some money? Not to me. He'll probably still sell it to you at the original asking price, or you may have to pay him a little more. I doubt he's going to charge you top dollar when you are being so honest about it.

If he's just an acquaintance, that's another story.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts