Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks!  I recently fulfilled a lifelong dream and picked up a NIB 1967 German made Walther PP Sport "C" Series .22, and would like some info on it.  First, is there a repair source and parts source stateside OTHER then Earl's?  (I did see that most of you seem somewhat disatisified with them, so I'll just climb onboard there and avoid learning EVERY lesson the hard way.)  If not, is there a decent German source that any of you have dealt with?  The gun displays one minor problem, in that it really wants to group several inches right at about 20 yds, unless the rear blade is really cranked over left hanging off the sight housing.  I can live with that I suppose, but wanted to know an expert opinion in regulating the front sight a little better.  I'll admit, this thing REALLY shoots like a house'a fire, and neatly dumps a 10 rd mag into about a nickle sized group at said 20 yds, from a casual rest, without any strain whatsoever.  As I said, it came new in box, with a total of 5 mags, papers, rod and even a W.German marked long barreled leather flap holster.  I paid too much for it but frankly didn't  (and still don't) care, heck, the wife even fell in love with it and didn't give me one bit of crap over it (well, I had to give it to her, but I can still shoot it whenever she wants!)  Oh, and I know this will be a serious long shot, but did they ever make any left handed target grips for it?  Wife is "wrong handed"!

Thanks!
Chris

·
Registered
280 Posts
hey chris, even though your pp is a rimfire you would probaly get better responses in the pp and tp section. They talk mainly about p22's here. Glad you like it. jon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts